Friday, May 07, 2004

Launchpad

Here it is, finally, my own blog! :) And I have absolutely no idea what to do with it now. It's an open diary, I hear... I hesitate, wondering whether what I write would make any sense to others, let alone be interesting enough for them to read it.

My fears are helped along by an entry by Ankur the Great, a friend and a veteran blogger, one that warns against having others read your blog unless 'there is something interesting up there', and systematically shatters the whole idea of blogging on technical inconsistencies in the manner of great attorneys of law.

I consider giving up the idea altogether here and now, but I come across another entry that instantly reaffirms my faith with the simple, yet compelling style that is trademark of its author.

So Welcome, World! I share with thee musings on my life and others', articles, poems, and a few words of wisdom once in a while. Stay tuned! :-)

No comments: